A corn of wheat, falling to the ground dies and is alone; in time it blossoms fruit
17. God destroyed the world through a flood because the imaginations of man’s heart were only evil continually and because all flesh  had corrupted its way on the earth. This judgment didn’t come because angles were having relations with men.
18. The Septuagint is a phantom text that never existed. If interested read these articles:
Images provided by Wikimedia Image Archive
A female Bonnethead Shark, at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska, gave birth to a pup through parthenogenesis in 2001. This was confirmed by collaborative D.N.A. matches at the zoo in Nebraska, Queen’s University Belfast and Southeastern University in Florida.
The Clownfish, or Anemone Fish, can be found along the coastal waters of Papua New Guinea. Changing from male to female, this fish is capable of breeding as a sequential hermaphrodite. The larger fish in the picture is actually a male that has become a female.
The Komodo Dragon specimen shown here is in the Ragunan Zoo, Jakarta, Indonesia. Able to reproduce through parthenogenesis (a form of asexual reproduction where the growth and development of the embryo occurs without the need for male fertilization), these lizards are also known as monitors. Also, of note, researchers at the University of Texas found 57 virulent (extremely infectious) strains of bacteria in the oral tissue of these lizards. The lizards are immune from these potentially lethal pathogens.
A sequential hermaphrodite (females to males), the Parrotfish of the Indo-Pacific waters prefers rocky coasts, sea grass beds and coral reefs. The Marbled Parrotfish is the only species of the Parrotfish known not to change sex.
Famous New Age proponents from left to right
1. When I use this word, I am describing someone who has perverted God's sexual design between a man and a woman.
2. Sutin, Lawrence, "Do What Thou Wilt: A Life of Aleister Crowley," New York, St Martin's Press, Copyright © 2000, ISBN 978-0- 312-25243-4
Kaczynski, Richard, "Perdurabo: The Life of Aleister Crowley," Berkeley, CA, North Atlantic Books (second ed.), Copyright © 2010, ISBN 978-0-312-25243-4
Churton, Tobias, "Aleister Crowley: The Biography," London, Watkins Books Publishing, Copyright © 2011, ISBN 978-1-78028-012-7
Booth, Martin, "A Magick Life: The Biography of Aleister Crowley," London, Coronet Books, Copyright © 2011, ISBN 978-0-340-71806-3
The images above are provided by Wikimedia Image Archive
19. I have heard Chuck Missler in person on this passage (Gen. 6:4) many years ago in a prophecy conference held in San Diego, CA. Are we to believe a misguided Bible teacher and the ill-fated Septuagint that never existed, or the clear teaching of Scripture? The answer should be a ‘no-brainer.’ We believe what God has declared simply and plainly.
20. The “ancient mystery teachings” do not care about the word of God, nor do they care about rightly dividing Scripture and comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (I Cor. 2:13). They reject the clear teaching of the Bible in exchange for the writings of Albert Pike, Alice Bailey, Manley Palmer Hall, Helena Blavatsky and Aleister Crowley (subjective 'truth').
21. The Book of Enoch (this apocryphal counterfeit) was never alluded to by Christ or his apostles. By making this erroneous connection that Christ and the apostles cited the Book of Enoch it is as though the director of this YouTube documentary is legitimizing these heretical writings. These writings are the words of men heavily influenced by Satan and his minions.
22. The fact the “early church fathers” regarded the Books of Enoch to be inspired gives you a clue to the direction this deception would take: a spiritual deception on the most basic of levels with the word of God, the Bible. To those who refuse to study the word of God they will continue to be deceived by the words of men, whether they are religious men or individuals touting themselves as the “early church fathers.”
23. The Book of Jashur is another apocryphal book not inspired of God. All this book, and that of the books of Enoch reinforce, is what the Bible plainly states—men were given over to their own vile affections. These apocryphal books don’t corroborate the Bible’s veracity. The Bible’s veracity (truthfulness) is independent of anything man might bring to bear on it—whether they are apocryphal/uninspired writings, Bible helps, interlinear Greek/Hebrew lexicons and dictionaries or books touted as 'bibles,' etc.
24. The idea that men were attempting to mix animal genes with those of other kinds, and for that matter man mixing his genes with those of other animals, is not “something that would have sounded absurd to those in the last half of the century.” God’s prohibition in the Old Testament (Lev. 18:23) of a woman not standing before a beast to lie down thereto because it would cause confusion was given because the other nations around Israel were practicing these depraved acts. Bestiality is a mirror into the soul of man’s degenerate mind indicating how far man had (and is still) sunk in his depravity before God.
25. The quote from Ecclesiastes (Eccles. 1:9), taken from a corrupt version to prove a point, is not relevant to what happened before old times. The narrator takes this verse to ‘prove’ his point that genetic mixing was something that went on in the past. If one is to believe the perverse interpretation of Genesis 6:4 (that men and angels had sex) one could also make the scriptural assertion that by taking verses out of context it is ok to engage in this unbiblical practice as long as you make your point. Forget whether the verses really have any relevance to the topic or verse(s) in question. I have already indicated what the Bible declares on this point. No amount of bad scriptural cross-referencing to this verse (Gen. 6:4) can convince me, or any serious student of the Bible otherwise. In II Peter 2:4 God is telling us about the false teachers and false prophets who bring into the church false doctrine and lead many away from the faith. Those who pursue these false teachers and prophets end up following their “pernicious ways.” In Jude 6 these rebellious men are likened to the angels that God ‘spared not casting them to hell and delivered them to chains of darkness being reserved unto judgment.’ These verses do not picture any connection to genetic co-mingling whatsoever.
26. Atlantis? The Bible’s Babylon is the seat of all that is foul and the hold of every unclean bird, not Atlantis!
27. Because men have formulated a faith of experience (a term popularized by Baptist minister Henry Blackaby’s book, Experiencing God) they have set themselves up for God’s grand delusion, which is being exercised by Satan. In Deut. 13:1-5 God says if you follow a false prophet or dreamer of dreams and that which he has declared comes to pass, God is allowing this to occur to test his people. Will they follow God’s words or pursue a false prophet or dreamer of dreams teaching heresy? By the way, in these verses we learn what God’s punishment is to those who lead others spiritually astray—capital punishment! The reason for the degree of punishment leveled against the offender is for the consequences of teaching perverse doctrine—doctrine that can eternally condemn the soul of the individual.
If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
28. In the second interview with pastor/author Douglas Hamp he says he doesn’t know why these demons are manifesting themselves and how they are doing it. The Bible gives us the answer. This is happening because of a spiritual famine. It exists because there is leanness (shallowness) in the churches and therefore leanness in the hearts of those professing faith in Christ. It is easy therefore to understand why these perilous times are coming on a post-Christian America as well as the rest of the world. In Matthew 24:24 it says, “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” In II Thessalonians 2:11, 12 the Bible reveals, “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” In short, the demonic realm has become visible in this current historical dispensation because God is permitting it. God is allowing this to happen because the vast body of ‘professing Christianity’ is simply giving lip service to the Messiah.
29. Numerous advanced technologies have been around for quite some time. German design and engineering developed during WWII has spawned many subsequent saucer and disc prototypes as well as actual operational craft in existence. These technologies, in large part, have not been publicly disclosed for fear of what this technology might incite in its citizens. Places like Wright Patterson Air Force Base or Sector 4/Groom Lake and Area 51 (Dreamland) in Nevada are synonymous with people like Timothy Good and Bob Lazar (listen to the full interview). The Philadelphia Experiment (complete episode) and the Navy’s desire to make our military craft optically invisible to the Germans during World War II was due in large part to the contributions of numerous scientists in general, and Albert Einstein in particular (Einstein was working on his Field Theory at the time). The ‘Experiment’ conducted at the Philadelphia naval shipyards was successful in making a naval ship (the U.S.S. Eldridge also known in French as the ship the Leon) and its crew optically invisible, while the teleportation of said craft occurred several hundred miles from its point of origin from the naval shipyard in Philadelphia.
30. To an interviewer Douglas Hamp says “Angels have wings. Why would they have wings? These are questions we just don’t know. . . And were not really told.” If this pastor believes the Bible, it states angels have wings because they fly (Isa. 6:2; Dan. 9:21). He goes on to call these beings demons then later he says “there is definitely something out there, the question is what is it?”
31. In Dr. Stephen Yulish’s comments in Hearken the Watchman, he says there is a war between God and Satan. Again, this idea of a conflict between God and Satan is not biblical. God is allowing this deception because the vast body of humanity chooses to believe a lie. Satan is on a short leash and God is accomplishing his will through the powers of darkness (Prov. 16:4—The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea even the wicked for the day of evil.)
32. At the spot 1:27:44 in the documentary the narrator tries to minimize the evil with which we are dealing, when people are having contact with demons. He says ‘that although there are many bad experiences people have had with these entities, or ascended masters, (come on, let’s call them what they really are, DEMONS!) many abductees (disciples of Satan) have had “positive experiences.” (You couple demonic contact with the fact men are lovers of themselves and Satan appears as an angel of light, is it surprising these people are claiming some ‘positive experience’ with these minions of darkness?)
33. In Deut. 18:10-12 the narrator’s failure (convenient huh) that all who engage in demonic contact are an abomination in the sight of God again minimizes the severity of these wicked occult practices. This expose, while attempting to reveal the subtleties of occult influence on our world in general, and biblical Christianity in particular, this expose is really engaged in nothing more than the subtle elevation of man above God’s unquestioned word.
34. “The guides” David Icke refers to are nothing but demons! Call them what you will, but this is exactly what they are.
35. These ‘gifts’ people claim they have to contact demons, or even “Jesus,” (the New Age Christ) are not gifts from God but their own twisted belief in themselves coupled with a rejection of the Bible as the inerrant word of God. These gifts do not glorify Jesus Christ, the Word, but exalt the individual, or the channeler in this case, as the unquestioned authority in matters of doctrine. Their word becomes ‘gospel’ when compared to the Bible. Authority is really what is at stake in the discussion of E.B.E.’s (extraterrestrial biological entities), ascended masters, or the whole UFO controversy.
36. At 1:31:52 the narrator says ‘there’s no way to tell whether these entities are from God or Satan.’ The following are the biblical benchmarks of telling whether someone is disseminating correct Bible teaching, and therefore, whether someone is a true believer, a counterfeit, or spiritually naïve:
37. In I John 4:1-3 what becomes evident is language that is directed to a particular ‘Christian’ sect called Gnosticism. The Gnostics denied Jesus’ humanity or the Incarnation. This is why in John’s writings you have reference to Jesus’ weeping at Lazarus’ tomb, Christ becoming hungry in the wilderness temptation but not giving in to his physical appetites, as well as being tired and thirsty.
The points listed above are the most effective ways, today, of telling whether someone is a true believer or not (also see Jesus’ most profound parable on the doctrine of salvation: who is born again and the sign of a false conversion—the parable of the sower and the seed).
38. As the narrator states, "I suppose that it might be possible to channel Jesus Christ but highly unlikely," what kind of statement is that! AN INDIVIDUAL CANNOT CHANNEL JESUS CHRIST. The contact one may claim they are making with Christ is nothing more than a demon impersonating Jesus. This counterfeit will not be the same Christ found in the Bible but the New Age Christ.
Film clip image acquired from the YouTube Documentary on Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order
In his book, "Why God Did Not Elect Calvinists," author and pastor Douglas Hamp says the Bible's doctrine of election is extended only to national Israel.
Also in another book written by Hamp, "The Rise of the Nephilim," the author-pastor argues that men and angels had sex, according to Genesis 6:4.
39. The narrator says we can know Jesus through prayer. WRONG! This is not how we know Christ. Jesus is the Word. One can only have intimacy with the Messiah through reading, studying, meditating and obeying the inerrant Bible—‘Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.’
40. In past dispensations (since the Bible’s completion) the Bible records demons could possess the body of humans. In this current period of time (dispensation) I believe God is allowing Satan and his minions to materialize before men. This is happening because of the epidemic of unbelief and the fact there is a famine of the word of God in the hearts of most people. Outward appearance, or style, is being emphasized over a person’s character, sound Bible doctrine for ecumenical compromise and the inerrancy of the Bible is exchanged for the wisdom of academia (the Higher Critical Movement within Germany and the Oxford Movement within England). What would you call the Fatima experiences or the other demonic manifestations in Lourdes, France and in other parts of the world? The E.B.E.’s, which are real, are the tangible, corporeal (material rather than spiritual) appearances of Satan’s ministers. GOD IS SENDING THEM STRONG DELUSION THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE (II Thess. 2:11).
41. WOW! Is this narrator deceived? Catholic priests, or Jesuits who claim they are the experts in this demonic realm, cannot exorcise demonic spirits from individuals. It’s a sham of a show. Such is the testimony of Scripture (‘Lord, Lord did we not cast out devils in your name. Jesus will say unto them depart from me for I never knew you’). Corroborative of my assertion is the testimony of one, ex-Jesuit priest, Dr. Alberto Rivera
42. In the footage of a Catholic padre exorcising a demon from a girl, what is the intention of the producer of this film? It is intended to convince people that the Roman Catholic Church has the power to exorcise demons from people when it really it does not. Read the story from Acts 19:13-17
God's assessment of a false prophet is a severe and final one. To those, whose words, doctrine, and life are contrary to those found in scripture, capital punishment is the means of eliminating one who literally sends people's souls to hell--What can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Such is the indictment against one, Joseph Smith, founder of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
FALSE CHRISTS AND FALSE PROPHETS
Matthew 24:4, 5, 11
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
A false Christ is nothing more than an individual who advocates redemption can be attained through works. This is accomplished by keeping Old Testament law via willful obedience.
Works are also evident in the religion of man. Attempting to establish their own righteousness, false Christs seek others who will confirm their false teachings and perpetuate their lie.
False Christs circumvent the cross of Christ and ignore the Holy Spirit’s regenerative work. The false Christ and his followers also believe that ‘truth’ can be found within the individual in the realm of subjective experience, intuition, feeling, emotion, or intentions.
False Christ’s integrate psychology with the teachings of pop-culture ‘Christianity.’ Known as psychoheresy, this blasphemous approach to sin seeks to justify man’s sin before his Creator.
A false prophet is one who ignores the authority of Scripture, does not believe in biblical inerrancy, rejects the ministry of the Holy Spirit’s redemptive work, and embraces a non-dispensationalist view of the Scriptures. A dispensationalist view says that when the apostolic church age ceased, all authority Jesus had given to his apostles would go into the inerrant Bible.
Finally, with a false teacher, besides those things that apply to a false prophet, the false teacher seeks to create, maintain, and convince his following that only through him can ‘truth’ be realized—he creates a permanent dependent underclass of people. This is opposite of what I John 2:27 teaches—the Holy Spirit is the believer’s teacher.
43. "The other entities may be more difficult to discern what they are." NO. There is no difficulty here in determining what they are. Demons take many forms. The difficulty arising with many people who say they are ‘Christian’ today is they are already deceived. Just look at the ‘bible’ they are using. That says it all! If you cannot tell the real from the counterfeit, how can you expect these ‘Christians’ to discern good from evil?
44. In the section where they talk about Ra and the other New Age Christ, it was said they don’t even agree with each other. Doesn’t this principle of non-agreement also plague all these New Age corruptions when compared to the real, inerrant Bible? (K.J.V.)
45. At the spot 1:44:59 the quote from the book, A Course in Miracles, says “The Name of Jesus as such is but a symbol . . .” If this is true then why do people curse Jesus name? There is tremendous power in Christ’s name but only for those who know him. I have been a believer for 42 years, and not once in that time, have I ever considered taking God's name in vain. To do so would reveal that I had never been saved in the first place ("Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." I Cor. 12:3). I’m very serious about this statement in its application to me, or anyone else who says they are a 'Christian.'
46. In A Course in Miracles, pp. 54-56 the quote says God is at war with Satan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Those who believe this unbiblical teaching are horribly deceived themselves. Omnipotence means possessing ALL power! Satan has no power. SATAN WORKS FOR GOD. Sovereignty means God takes all things, good and bad, and uses them to accomplish his permissive will on earth. Just remember God does not cause evil, nor is God the author of evil, nor does God tempt man with evil.
47. In Loren B. Smith’s quote (Mountain Stream Press), “The Course had not updated or reinterpreted the Bible—it had completely rewritten it.” Isn’t that what all the New Age ‘bibles’ have done—updated, rewritten and reinterpreted Jesus Christ, the Word. As if that is the responsibility of the translator. Absolutely not!
48. Jesus was crucified because he is God AND because his Holy Spirit indwelling threatened the whole spiritual power structure erected by men (Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, psychology, etc.). People, churches, pastors, ministers, priests, denominations, ascended masters, yogis, Krishnas, etc. that teach they are the authority, are teaching the inferiority of the inerrant Bible as the ultimate authority in the believer’s life.
Ignore the fact I’m sinister, just pay attention to my looks.
I’M INNOCENT . . . REALLY!
The apostasy, or falling away, which started during New Testament times, is reaching a climax during this period the Bible labels “the latter days.” Satan’s strategy of lies and deception are being augmented, and in many cases eclipsed by man’s cumulative knowledge and technology in ways never imagined. While the demonic realm has been a formidable foe in the chess game for man’s soul, it is man’s exaltation of himself as god, and the current technological quantum leaps, that pose the biggest threats to man’s presence on this planet.
Intoxicated with the belief that he is God, man is resolute in his belief that change (political, cultural, academic, scientific, institutional, global, and finally spiritual) is inexorable. This belief is hurling humanity towards a global vortex where God’s checkmate of infinite wisdom will trump the finite knowledge of man and where Jesus Christ, not man, will reign. To the untrained eye “all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” (II Peter 3:4).
The stage has been set as the beast and his religious-political system makes all nations drunk with the wine of Rome's fornication. The brief, itemized list are just some of the ways the whore is accomplishing her goals: