threescore and two weeks, Daniel 9:24-27, 70 weeks of Daniel, Bible prophecy, Cyrus, King of Persia, Chaldean Mysteries, Messiah the Prince, Gabriel the archangel
When you can convince people to simply believe, and that they can reform themselves through human effort and the power of their will, you have denied the existence of Christ’s Holy Spirit along with his ministry. You have introduced the damnable heresy of man’s ‘free-will.’ What this means is regeneration, or being born again, is impossible. You cannot be saved! I have seen so much of this in a phenomenon I refer to as churchianity.
The Left likes to categorize people whether they label you a Calvinist or an Arminian. They do this for a reason. They have an agenda. When you confront them with the truth, they accuse you of labeling people and personally attack you instead of dealing with the facts . . . a typical Leftist, Jesuit tactic. Yes, Arminians are no friends of the cross of Christ!
1 Belief that is not mixed with faith is dead. It deludes those who believe that a mere rational acknowledgement of Christ as Messiah is adequate.
In the first 1:10 of the video, the following three issues are addressed: MAN'S WISDOM, CURRENT TRENDS ELEVATE MAN NOT JESUS CHRIST, DUALISM EVIDENT IN THIS VIDEO
Image taken, cropped, designed, and formatted by author. The Masons are the current architects of the Federal Reserve and its non-backed, debt-based currency.
4. Satan’s plan is not "fewer people and a one-world government" but to convince man he can become God where he had failed. This goal is ultimately accomplished by a rejection of the truth, better known as man’s “free-will” (the gospel of self), where man determines right and wrong by interposing himself as the alternative to the truth—Jesus Christ. Remember, that even without Satan’s influence man is condemned to eternal hell and that Satan’s influence is not necessary for men to rebel against God as we saw in Adam’s case. When Satan is bound for a thousand years (Rev. 20:2) men will be condemned to hell while Satan and his demonic influence are absent. Satan gets way too much credit for decisions fallen men bring upon themselves. Fallen men, who pursue the powers of darkness, think they can have it all. What a shock to the unredeemed multitudes when they end up in hell.
5. Another problem with this expose is its failure to accurately cite the inerrant word of God (the K.J.V.) from Psalm 2:1,
2. A counterfeit citation has no power! As Dr. David Otis Fuller has said in his book Which Bible? “Devotion to error can never produce true righteousness.” 6. Another example of deception and being deceived is the director/producer’s citation of the verse from Ephesians 6:12 from the counterfeit English Standard Version. Do Christians want to be part of the problem or become part of the solution? The translation debate is a watershed issue despite the apostate church’s attempt to ignore it.
6. The narrator says "all of us are victims and even those promoting this one world order are victims (innocent) as well." Doesn’t the idea of being a victim mean we can’t help it? It says in the Bible there are those who have been chosen from the foundations of the world to be saved and there are those who have been ordained to “this condemnation” (Jude 4).
7. This does not mean the condemned cannot help it because they have been ordained. This means they have been ordained to "this condemnation" because they have exalted themselves as God. “Election,” “the elect,” “chosen,” “a remnant,” “ordained” are words used in scripture to indicate the origin and direction from which salvation flows . . . Salvation comes from God, not man!
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. Proverbs 16:9
8. The narrator also says “What does this one-world control grid mean?” What it means is that there is an all-powerful God in heaven who is sovereign. God is orchestrating all things after the counsel of his will and is preparing the way for Jesus’ Second Advent!
9. The Bible says the church (those who understand what total depravity means, those baptized and indwelt by the Holy Spirit and those who hunger and thirst after righteousness as it is revealed in the inerrant word of God) will be raptured before the last half of Daniel’s 70th Week (3.5 years). It will also be a time of division within national Israel for those who are truly circumcised in the heart by the Holy Spirit, versus those who live by the letter of the law.
Figure 3--Free public domain image
10. Douglas Hamp and his remarks concerning recombinant D.N.A. are extraordinary. His belief that Satan has a genetic code and that this code could be spliced within a strand of human genetic material is foolish.
This argument is along the same lines, from Genesis 6, where people believe the proposition that humans had sex with angels! This statement is disturbing for it implies God is less than omnipotent when it comes to placing safeguards on his creation . . . A genetic threshold over which man should not tamper. We are told by Jesus, angels neither marry nor are they given in marriage (Matt. 22:30). The implication is that angels lack the reproductive capacity of humans. They are from another dimension—the spiritual.
11. God knows that man, in his attempt to play God, will tamper with the creation. If you are somewhat familiar with the information concerning UFO'S and the creatures associated with these sightings it has been reported these extraterrestrial biological entities (E.B.E.’s) have no reproductive organs (genitalia). There is no biblical precedence of angels (sons of God or what some call nephilim) having relations with the daughters of men (unredeemed women) from Genesis 6:4.
The sons of God include redeemed men, not angles. The word nephilim is not used in the ancient manuscripts from which we get the K.J.V., nor is the word used in the K.J.V. This word appears in some of the corrupted ‘bibles’ that are circulating as the word of God. To listen to a ‘bible’ that adds to or takes away from God’s words is like listening to Satan in the Garden when the serpent said to Eve, “Yea, hath God said?”
If you examine the verse you will see that there were giants in the land in those days AND when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. But what kind of giants were they? The phenomenon of giants existing occurred when the sons of God had intimate relations with the daughters of men. They were giants, however; in reputation, prowess and influence—"men which were of old, men of renown."
Giants also occurred when men had relations with women. The implication here is that through the process of human migration and the limitations that arose because of restrictive genetic variability, geographic isolationism produced limited gene pools. The result was that in some cases physical gigantism, among some cultures, also resulted. So, this point is not really saying anything out of the ordinary. It is just the ignorant and deceived who don’t believe the K.J.V. when it says what it says.
After the ultimate deception of passing off a lie as the truth, through the counterfeit bible movement of course, the next level of spiritual deception will be on a global scale. In the majority of discussions involving U.F.O.'s and aliens, the spiritual component of this topic is strangely silent. These extraterrestrial biological entities (E.B.E.'s) will be peddled by most people as aliens from Zeta-Reticule, or some other star system, and their technology from worlds unknown. The whole U.F.O. and alien phenomenon is nothing more than man's technology revealed, and demonic manifestations sent to those who believe not the truth, but have pleasure in unrighteousness. (II Thess. 2:12). The demon above, is actually a latex cast representing one of several creatures that was removed and recovered from one of a number of craft that crashed during the Roswell incident in July of 1947. For more information on this subject, listen to the testimony on the YouTube video, Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order by Gonzo Shimura. Specifically, at 1:18:40 in the movie you will hear the accounts of those who encountered these demon aliens. The narrator states these demons were stopped cold in their tracks, from harassment, intimidation and physical harm, by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.
The New Testament distinguishes between angels and spirits.
Whereas a spirit is unseen, a spirit's influence, behavior and conduct can be revealed through an individual.
Angels, on the other hand, have the capacity to materialize. When God allows this, they ALWAYS appear in masculine form.
From what I have heard and read, the creature above, and those considered not from this world, are sexless. The one common denominator these 'extra-terrestrial' creatures possess is an intense hatred for Jesus Christ.
While the topic of the spiritual origin of these extraterrestrial biological entities is never addressed in ufology circles, it is nonetheless a reality. The reason for this avoidance and silence is the loss of integrity the u.f.o. researcher perceives they will lose. Afraid of scorn and ridicule by 'unbelievers' these men follow the same line or reasoning the religious leaders did in the New Testament gospels . . . They loved the praise of men rather than the truth that could save their souls—Jesus Christ.
In the end, those who study the extraterrestrial phenomenon do not want to have to deal with such heated topics whether they be ethical, moral, or biblical. In the end, God, in these latter days, is allowing the materialization of these creatures to occur. The reason behind this? To deceive those who hold the truth (Jesus Christ) in unrighteousness.
12. The first words Satan said to Eve were “Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” The first lie she received from Satan concerned the inerrancy of Scripture or the accuracy of what God said. This is not brought up in the expose because these people, most likely, do not believe in the inerrancy and power of God’s words. Why would Eve take the time to have a conversation with Satan? Because she was bedazzled by his words--It wasn't what he said, but the way he said it!
13. What difference does it make in the narrator’s attempt to inform the audience about this conspiracy and how we can keep one foot ahead of it, if the individual ends up in hell without Christ?
14. The narrator says there was an element of truth in what Satan conveyed to Eve. WHAT BIBLE IS HE USING! Everything Satan said to Eve was a lie. First, he shreds apart the word of God and then he tells Eve his words, not God's words and the false assurance, “Ye shall not surely die . . .”
15. The “Core of the Luciferian Doctrine” is “Yea, hath God said.” When we question God, we become god! THE SEAT OF THIS DOCTRINE IS SELF. Although Eve was beguiled by Satan and she did eat, her husband, Adam, was not deceived by the Devil. He freely chose to go against the commandment. The result is while Satan deceived Eve, and she was in the transgression, Adam, in the flesh, and without any satanic temptation chose to rebel against God nonetheless. One cannot blame Satan for the fall of the human race. This resulted from Adam's refusal to acknowledge what is plainly evident. Although perfect in mind, body and spirit, this story reminds us that the flesh, of itself, cannot go it alone. This is the reason the Holy Spirit was given.
16. While Lucifer, Satan, is blamed for much in this expose it is man that is responsible for sin and its consequences in the world. When we read in Romans about how sin came into the world, Satan’s name is strangely absent. Adam fell because he listened to the voice of his wife (Gen. 3:17) instead of heeding God’s commandment. It is man and his decision to rebel, that brought death and decay on everything good God made.
Image captured, designed, and outlaid by author
The same practice of questioning God's word, or "Higher Criticism," has led to a plethora of counterfeit 'bibles.' The root of the Bible translation debate is one of authority. Do I believe the Bible to be the inerrant, inspired and preserved word of God, OR do I let someone else become my authority?
49. Evolution is contrary to the Bible. Evolution, theistic evolution, or even intelligent design, is not biblical just an attempt to straddle the fence and make its appeal to the widest audience possible.
50. Djwhal Khul says, “Christianity is the one big hurdle.” Doesn’t it make sense that since ‘Christianity’ has become ecumenical (teaching that all paths lead to God) in its focus, the success of Alice Bailey’s points are presently evident in the one world harlot church, or WHORE? Absolutely!
51. In Alice Bailey’s book, The Reappearance of the Christ, she says the “other folds” represent the other faiths of ‘Christianity’ in this case the Orthodox faith. This is not what Jesus was saying. The other fold Jesus was referring to were the Gentiles in contrast to the Jews. God would call out from the Gentiles those elect for himself, in Jesus Christ, by the Holy Spirit.
52. The conspiracy that is going on in our world today is being allowed by God for the purpose of weeding out the real from the counterfeit and to give God time to save the elect he’s chosen from the foundations of the world. As the crisis nears, God’s judgment looms and Jesus’ return gets closer.
Intelligent design says a generic god (again, the god of self), or fate, not the God of the Bible, is behind what is evident.
The problem with this view, and there are many, is that the biblical account of creation and the Bible are thrown out, or altogether modified. Syncretism, or the piece-meal re-construction of 'truth,' is accomplished in such a way that 'truth' is no longer truth.
53. The footage of the woman hit by the car was interesting. The disturbing thing about the people assigned to aid her was the man’s cursing of Jesus name. Is there any difference between this Satanic super soldier of the Black Awakening used by the powers of darkness and this ‘innocent’ appearing E.M.T. blasphemer?
54. The alien and the UFO phenomenon will not usher in the one world church. It’s already here. For 31 years, as a church attendee in the Protestant community, I have seen it. It has made its most important inroads in several areas: the cooperative salvation paradigm where man + God = salvation, a rejection of the Bible as the inerrant word of God, the Tongues Movement, experience has been swapped for the knowledge of the Bible, the church has replaced the Bible as the final authority in the believer’s life, political reconstructionism (the belief that by imposing Old Testament Law everything will be alright instead of the Holy Spirit’s transformation of the individual and society), etc. People are willing to embrace the belief they are god. People are rejecting the Bible’s message that says they cannot attain godhood by their own efforts.
55. Catholicism is not problematic as the force behind the one world religion. IT IS THE ONE WORLD RELIGION! Note the fruits of Catholicism: supposed demon exorcism by Jesuit priests, the Ecumenical Movement, The Tongues Movement, salvation by works (Arminianism is rampant in every ‘Christian’ denomination today, baptismal regeneration or Lutheranism has been around since Martin Luther, Jacobus Arminius’ “prevenient grace,” Wesley’s "complete sanctification" and the belief we can come to a point where the individual sins no more, the plethora of corrupt ‘bibles’) all point to Rome’s intense hatred of Christ and the Bible. The narrator who says it won’t come by the Catholic Church obviously isn’t aware of the extent and camouflage (National and World Council of Churches) the Catholic Church has gone to in its appearance. To the uninitiated, or those unaware of what Rome and her Jesuits are up to, I suggest the narrator read Revelation 17:6, 9; Rev. 18:4, 23, 24
56. Those ritual abuse people are not victims. By holding the truth in unrighteousness, they have been horribly deceived.
57. Satan may be the architect of the New World Order but God will use this evil for his ultimate good purposes—the Return of his Son, Jesus Christ. I am in no way advocating being silent about this evil. I believe the elect should fight it and expose this sinister damning movement given every opportunity.
58. “It all depends on Satan’s ability to deceive men.” Men are inherently sinful (biologically) and innately sinful (man’s mind is corrupted by sin). Without any help from Satan (the Millennial Reign of Christ when Satan is bound for a 1,000 years) men will still reject the truth. Man doesn’t need any help from Satan. He’s doing fine in his spiritual decline without him, thank you!
You say you're a 'Christian' and you take the LORD's name in vain? God won't curse himself! You're not saved! This is precisely what the verse says.
It’s also interesting to note that this verse appears in a chapter that speaks of spiritual gifts. It is in the context of a believing individual; this assurance of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling was/is a key witness regarding whether the individual is genuinely born again or not. This principle of genuine regeneration is also echoed in Romans 8:9.
Rom. 8:9 says, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. --I Cor. 12:3
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Exodus 20:7
59. “Now we all have choice.” How can men, who are so depraved, choose to walk in the Light? They can’t! It’s only by God’s grace any are saved. Christ's Holy Spirit needs to crucify us. We need to understand what our sin has done and the extent to which my sin prevents me from being spiritually regenerated in any way. It is only by God’s choosing, and faith from the Holy Spirit that men can be justified in his sight. To God be the glory.
60. "Men cannot figure out who Jesus is" or "Take the time to figure out who the Jesus of the Bible is." This is the work of the Holy Spirit. Only the Spirit knows the deep things of God even as man’s spirit can only know the things within a man.
The apostasy, or falling away, which started during New Testament times, is reaching a climax during this period the Bible labels “the latter days.” Satan’s strategy of lies and deception are being augmented, and in many cases eclipsed by man’s cumulative knowledge and technology in ways never imagined. While the demonic realm has been a formidable foe in the chess game for man’s soul, it is man’s exaltation of himself as god, and the current technological quantum leaps, that pose the biggest threats to man’s presence on this planet. Intoxicated with the belief that he is God, man is resolute in his belief that change (political, cultural, academic, scientific, institutional, global, and finally spiritual) is inexorable. This belief is hurling humanity towards a global vortex where God’s checkmate of infinite wisdom will trump the finite knowledge of man and where Jesus Christ, not man, will reign.
To the untrained eye “all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” (II Peter 3:4). The stage has been set as the beast and his religious-political system makes all nations drunk with the wine of her fornication. The brief, itemized list are just some of the ways the whore is accomplishing her goals:
[i] Don't be deceived, what is peddled as "intelligent design" is nothing more than a variation of the chameleon–like creature evolution. Another phase of this creature's camouflage is theistic evolution. Intelligent design, while not acknowledging Jesus Christ as Creator, uses the language of Alcoholics Anonymous labeling the higher power as a generic God. Theistic evolutionists want it both ways. They're compromisers. While they may even refer to their intelligent cause as God, who do they think they are fooling? Jesus Christ, is the Creator of all things. After coming down and initiating the creative spark, God allowed the flames of evolution to bring all things to a head contemporaneously. While there were some that believed in theistic evolution before Westcott and Hort's perverted 'new' Greek New Testament, it was the tidal wave of 'bible' perversions that followed, on the heels of this counterfeit, that the popularity of theistic evolution exploded.
1. While these fallen angels have materialized, they are nonetheless spirit beings. What would their genetic material look like? I’m thinking it would not be human. They have no father or mother. With man, possessing 46 chromosomes, demons, it would seem, would have none. . . Not even 23! Man’s genetic blueprint is for the furtherance of his kind, namely through the procreative act. For spirit beings there were only so many created and we learn from Jesus these creatures are sexless (the neither marry nor are given in marriage). We know men will rule over angels and the cumulative knowledge man has amassed up to this point in history is far superior to any knowledge demons may possess. In the Old Testament we have the story of Bezaleel and Aholiab who were given instant knowledge regarding their work in the construction of the wilderness tabernacle (Ex. 36:1, 2). No studying necessary, no tests to be taken, and no preparation required for oral exams. This instantaneous knowledge God has given men, whether they knew him or not, is a truth that is born out in the Bible. Instantaneous knowledge acquisition does not seem to be a phenomenon the demons are privy to. The significant leaps in man’s knowledge, in this century and the previous one, are mind-boggling. The last three centuries have seen more scientific development and breakthroughs than all the previous centuries combined. While we read in Ecclesiastes “there is nothing new under the sun” it wouldn’t be possible for many of the technological breakthroughs of science to have occurred until other inventions were developed beforehand. With that said, let me add a few other Bible observations regarding demons and/or angels.
2. Gen. 6:4. There were giants in the earth in those days; AND also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
3. Because of man’s sin the whole creation was affected: from the animal kingdom with its strange behaviors (the hermaphrodite or androgynous organism, for example) to the cosmos with its exploding stars and decaying galaxies. Interestingly, plants have both sexual reproductive elements configured into their creation, “whose seed is in itself.” (Gen. 1:11). Plants are not flesh! Hermaphrodism, or androgynism, resulted because all flesh had corrupted itself (Gen. 6:12). For flesh, a male and female were necessary for the propagation of the species or kind.
4. The famine within the Protestant Church is reflected in its repudiation of the Bible as inerrant (without error). Truth has been exchanged for a ‘bible’ that is powerless and corrupt and where the Holy Spirit’s presence is not to be found. This famine has been augmented with the false gospel of Arminianism. This cooperative effort between man and God rejects man as a sinner in need of a Savior, the once-and-for-all-instantaneous conversion and indwelling of the individual by the baptism of the Holy Spirit, as well as the completion of the word of God as the believer’s final authority. In addition to Protestantism’s rejection of the rudimentary tenants of New Testament Christianity we have the added heresy of spiritism (The Glossolalia/Tongues Movement) and psycho-heresy within the church. Spiritism in its relevance to the Tongues Movement involves the passive surrender of one’s will to demonic suggestion and an absence of the Holy Spirit within that individual. One way an individual can be introduced into Spiritism is by their association with a Tongues speaking church as they swap the Holy Spirit’s ministry of teaching (I John 2:27) for man’s wisdom and the desire to be wanted by others (the social connection). People join churches not for the doctrinal teaching they should be seeking but for the social interaction. Just look at the social networking phenomenon! Once a person regularly attends a certain church the Bible’s supreme authority (II Tim. 3:16) is exchanged for the leadership within that church. Finally, the individual swaps the mind of Christ (I Cor. 2:16) for a state of mind that has passively surrendered his or her will to a level of consciousness that makes reception to demonic suggestion or influence possible. REJECTION OF THE BIBLE AS THE WORD OF GOD MAKES ALL DEMONIC INFLUENCE, SUGGESTION AND POSSESSION POSSIBLE. The reception of demonic influence can take the form of a type of self-hypnosis where a mantra (repetitive phrase, word) is used to conjure, or summon, the demon. The repetition of a word, phrase or even the name of Jesus Christ (New Age antichrist not the Christ of the Bible) can be used to call forth the powers of darkness where possession can actually occur. (See Matt. 7:21-23; Matt. 12:24-27; Acts 19:13-19)
5. Einstein’s field equation (E.F.E.) involves the interaction of gravity on space, time, matter and energy.
6. Acts 19:13-17—Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 14. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 15. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 16. And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17. And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
7. Don't be deceived, what is peddled as "intelligent design" is nothing more than a variation of the chameleon–like creature evolution. Another phase of this creature's camouflage is theistic evolution. Intelligent design, while not acknowledging Jesus Christ as Creator, uses the language of Alcoholics Anonymous labeling the higher power as a generic God. Theistic evolutionists want it both ways. They're compromisers. They say God, not necessarily Jesus Christ, is the Creator of all things. After coming down and initiating the creative spark, God allowed the flames of evolution to bring all things to a head contemporaneously. While there were some that believed in theistic evolution before Westcott and Hort's perverted 'new' Greek New Testament, it was the tidal wave of 'bible' perversions that followed, on the heels of this counterfeit, that the popularity of theistic evolution exploded.
Copyright © 2008 Day of the LORD, Paul J. Wickliffe - All Rights Reserved.